DMN_ThenAndNow | 6.42 previous | index | next

dmnhp_335.jpg

File Name:
DMNHP_335.jpg

Caption:
This photo is property of THE DALLAS PUBLIC LIBRARY. We may publish it with this credit: From the collection of the Texas/Dallas History and Archives Division, Dallas Public Library. A publication fee, to be determined by The Dallas Public Library staff, may be charged. ORG XMIT: From information on photo: Parkland Hospital, located on a seventeen-acre wooded tract in the then northern edge of the city, opened on May 19, 1894. In 1913, the first unit was completed for the new brick hospital which replaced this building. HARD COPY LOCATION: DALLAS - TEXAS - BUILDINGS - MEDICAL 425timeline

Transmission:
DMN2900126